Wednesday, August 19, 2009


Last month we had a 3rd Birthday Party for our daughter and she chose dragonflies! The dragonflies that I found was orange, green and yellow and very plain! So because I love bling I attached Rhinestones to all of the dragonflies. They turned out really nice after. She just loved it an our guest wanted one to take home! I also used my BIG SHOT to die cut frames from an old die that I got from long time ago. I attached rhinestones to the frames too! I also made a sign-in clip board for all of her guest to sign-in! They thought that that was great cause we can use the clipboard again! There was a small clip board for the guessing game too. Akemi's Papa won that game (Great Prize $5.00 CASH). We also had a pudding eating contest that only the boys wanted to playing and uncle Jeremy won that game (Another $5.00 CASH). Also the last game we played was a Guess what I am game and then everyone won! We all had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment